Hello there. I have a card to share which actually took me several days to think about and put together:
I took the opportunity to do some ink smooshing with my Distress Oxides, concentrating on the yellow and green colours for one sheet, and the pinks for another sheet. After splattering with water, I cut each layer of the Altenew ‘Layered Floral Cover die’s‘ into he separate colours. I layered the two together, snipped the images apart, and added to some green card, cutting around the main images.
I also paper-pieced some of the die-cut pieces from the original cards onto the leaves, as you can see.
I then took a piece of water-colour paper and ink smooshed only with the yellows, let it dry, and splattered with pinks and yellows.
The two separate pieces of the layered die were stuck down onto the yellow base, and again onto a black card base. I couldn’t find a sentiment liked to go with this card, so I left it blank.
I shall be entering the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers – mood board – yellows, greens, pinks, flowers….
Crafty Cardmakers – use 2 dies or punches – layered floral die x 2, Sue Wilson stitched rectangles