Hello there. I hope everyone is having a good day – or had a good day if you are reading this in the evening. I have had this stamp set for a few weeks, and have been playing with different colours, and different parts of the layering. I haven’t added all the layers each time, and if I have done, then I have used more muted colours, to change the whiteness.
I attached to a base card after cutting out a panel with stitched rectangles from Lawn Fawn, but then noticed they are opposite ways up. I don’t think it matters, and actually I like both ways.
All the little individual stamps which make up this stamp set makes it so much fun just doing the one layer stamping. I’ll be trying the matching dies for a different look again, I am sure.
The one problem I did have was making sure the base layer, the solid layer, was stamped fully. I obviously used my Misti for this, but I found that some inks just didn’t want to play, no matter how many times I inked and stamped. The Altenew inks – the large oval inks – seemed to work well, but not really the smaller inks.
I tried different inks, and different card, so I think that you’ll have to use trial and error for this type of stamp set – but I’m loving it all the same.
I shall be entering the following challenges:
Just Us Girls – Thank full
Craftaholics R Us – Thank you
Here are also some of the other samples and colours I have used, before I put them together and make a card out of them: