I found time to play with a new little die set and created a CAS card to share:
I used a very old double stitched square from a piece of card stock – trying to centre side-to-side but nearer the top. I wanted stitching outside the square to give some interest for the aperture. This panel was trimmed a little then layered onto a white card base using 3D foam.
The square that came out of that panel, I then dry embossed with a little floral embossing folder and placed that back in the aperture as a background – glued flat to the card base.
The tulips were die cut in white, then the flower heads coloured in orange, the leaves and stems coloured in green and light green with Copics.
Leaves were glued to the stems, and the flowers inserted into the aperture, with the flower heads raised slightly on tiny itty bitty pieces of 3D foam. The sentiment is a previously foiled sentiment strip.
I shall be entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – thinking of you
Simply Less Is More – CAS and 2 or more colours from colour wheel (orange, green, light green)
AAA Cards – anything goes CAS (option of Halloween not taken)
CYHTP – embossing folder (option of wreaths not taken)
The Sisterhood of Crafters – aperture